Is Your Child
Joining The Shichida Method?
Children grow and mature faster than parents think. The human brain rapidly starts developing soon after birth. At the age of six, 70% of the brain is developed, and at around the age of 10, almost 90% of the brain is developed. To make corrections or changes later on will prove to be an incredibly hard task, and great effort will be needed for it.
“The purpose of education in the future will not be to create people with heads crammed full of knowledge, but to rear children who know how to efficiently use the whole brain. Rearing children with enormous ability, rich creativity, and the capability to make use of high proportion of their brain should be the goal of child rearing."
Professor Makoto Shichida
- Springleaf Tower, Singapore
- Wisma Lim Foo Yong, Malaysia
We Are Hiring
How do you know you've the right programme?
If you feel it is your duty to give your child the best foundation,
you should not miss this opportunity to learn more about The Shichida Method™ versus
what any other programmes claimed to offer...
Parent Support Services
Parent Learning Resources, Periodic Reviews on Your Child's Learning Ability, Continual Education Programmes and Workshops for Parents, etc.
Observation of Shichida-trained children (aged 5) at other pre-schools
- Memory retention is stronger
- Recognise and recapitulate pictures and words from flash cards effortlessly
- Consistently perform well in spelling
- Display keen interest in learning
- Sharp listening skills- able to follow instructions well
- Work well independently. Hardly needs any supervision
- Can converse and recall details clearly
- Can grasp mathematical concepts quickly